JOIN THE PEERGENICS TEAM
Are you passionate about the Salesforce ecosystem? Are you looking to join a fun, dynamic and energetic team?
Our team is growing rapidly and looking to add new members that are eager to collaborate to build great Salesforce solutions for our clients. If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission and join the Peergenics team!
POSITIONS ON OUR TEAM
Salesforce Project Specialist
The Salesforce Project Specialist is responsible for supporting project implementations and providing superior client service. You will be responsible for creating project plan documents, successfully implementing new projects, communicating with clients on project status, and identifying project milestones to ensure the development of solid, long-term client relationships. You will be working in a team environment.
Major Project Specialist Responsibilities:
• Support the day-to-day activities of project implementations as directed by the Project Manager/Managing Director on multiple projects composed of different teams.
• Manage ongoing client relationships following the successful kickoff of new project implementations and following through to a successful deployment.
• Independently document and maintain overall project plan, including implementation requirements, deliverable phases and tracking major milestones.
• Coordinate with internal and external colleagues to ensure appropriate resources are available and leveraged accordingly.
• Assist with drafting RFPs, SOWs, and Project Plans.
• Maintaining open communications with clients including scheduling and facilitating Check-In Meetings, taking Meeting Minutes, adjusting project schedules as needed to ensure on time delivery and resolving/escalating any conflicts.
• Execute the Project Plan in collaboration with external colleagues/management using project management tools such as Salesforce, Quip, and the Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Consulting with internal and external Architects to clearly determine the roles and requirements of each consultant involved in the project.
• Identifying major milestones and establishing critical path within the project plan while monitoring and reporting progress toward milestones on a daily or weekly basis.
• Mitigating technical risks and defining the strategy for doing so.
• 1+ years in dedicated support roles
• 1+ year (minimum) of Salesforce experience preferred
• Experience working with teams on projects of 5+ people in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication skills and organizational skills with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms via both verbal/presentations and written forms
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to interact with all levels within an organization
• Understanding of Delivery and Project Management frameworks, methodologies, and practices (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum) preferred
• SFDC certification desired but not required
• Expertise in using Quip/Salesforce helpful