JOIN THE PEERGENICS TEAM
Are you passionate about the Salesforce ecosystem? Are you looking to join a fun, dynamic and energetic team?
Our team is growing rapidly and looking to add new members that are eager to collaborate to build great Salesforce solutions for our clients. If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission and join the Peergenics team!
POSITIONS ON OUR TEAM
Peergenics is looking for an outgoing, friendly, customer-minded candidate to succeed in our Salesforce Recruiter position!
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Recruiter include:
• Being responsible for recruitment of contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement with individuals seeking positions in the Salesforce ecosystem
• Salesforce recruiting through internet searches, internet advertising, Application Tracking System, job fairs, user groups, and referrals.
• Maintaining a flexible schedule to accommodate candidates for interview times and/or interview locations.
• Interviewing candidates over the phone and/or in person.
• Identifying and presenting opportunities for each candidate based upon skill set, job requirements, geographic location, salary requirements, and overall qualifications.
• Coaching candidates on specific opportunities as well as interviewing techniques and tips.
• Discussing orders with Account Managers to get a clear picture of what they are look for and to formulate a recruiting strategy.
• Presenting candidates to Account Managers.
• Setting up interviews at times that are convenient for both clients and candidates.
• Administering employee testing and/or background checks per clients’ request.
• Acting as an intermediary between client and candidate to answer questions, concerns, or to assist in overcoming any objections.
• Extending offers on behalf of a client to a candidate – responsibilities include presenting an offer and negotiation terms of offer.
• Soliciting Salesforce leads.
• Entering candidate information into the database and updating daily if necessary.
• Serving as a contact at networking events or job fairs.
• Posting jobs on the internet.
• Continuously strive to attain weekly/monthly/annual metrics
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years of applicable recruiting experience in staffing environment
• Familiarity with Salesforce is a huge plus
• Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work assignments and multitask
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to effectively interact with all levels of individuals (such as customers, employees, and candidates)
• Proven customer service skills
• Proven self-starter and team leader